Sunday, November 25, 2012

Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookies

Ok so loved that this was pinned but there was no recipe.  It was a link to William Sonoma baking mix.. Really fn irritating!  I just googled the recipe and only found one.  I used a Betty Crocker Brownie mix but I would recommend the Giahardeli Brownie mix instead it's much richer.  I did just a simple Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie dough recipe.  I sparyed 2 cupcake tins and dropped about 1 1/2 tablespoons of brownie mix and 1 large ball of dough on top. I had a lot of leftover dough and just made cookies so make sure you make the cookie dough balls pretty large and just drop it right on top of the brownie mix. I baked 350 for 22-24 mins.  They stuck to the bottom of the pan so make sure you use a lot of Pam or butter on the bottom I never seem to use enough and you'd think i'd learn my lesson by now!..
Score: 8

Pinned Image

1 comment:

  1. WOW! These were super good and super filling. I had a hard time finishing one, but I think my husband ate about three. He LOVES brownies and chocolate chip cookies...so this is his favorite dessert now.

    ReplyDelete