Monday, November 5, 2012

BBQ pulled Chicken

This recipe was delicious!  It was super easy.  I always use the Sweet Baby rays but instead of just pouring the sauce on and that was it I wanted a few other ingredients to make it a little more special. (of course I skipped the part of spraying the bottom of the crock pot and had to take the friggen chicken back out and pray it)..  It smelled great cooking and I just make sure I stirred it.  It definitely doesn't take 8 hours. I'd say i cooked it from 11:30-5 and right before I served it I topped it with a little more baby rays.  We used Those Potatoe roll slider buns.. ! Those are the best.  Score: 9.5
 
 
 Pinned Image
 Ingredients:
  • 1-2 lb of boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 18 oz. bottle of BBQ sauce (we used Sweet Baby Rays)
  • 1 medium sweet onion, diced
  • 1/2 t salt
  • 1/2 tpepper
  • 2 tablespoons brown sugar
  • 5 cloves of garlic, minced
  • hamburger buns
  • optional: slices of cheese
    Mix everything together and pour onto chicken
Spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray.
Cook on LOW for 8 hours.
If you're home, give the chicken a stir every couple of hours to keep from burning.



No comments:

Post a Comment