Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pancake Bites


MMM these were delicious..! I made these with the egg cups.  My cousin laura liked them and then I found out she went home and made them for dinner! I used my own pancake betty crocker recipe ( i like to make things from scratch and not use processed mixes and foods.)  I just poured my mix into the lightly greased pans and topped with choc chips, strawberries and blueberries.  The mix only made 8 muffin tins tho.  These are again perfect if you're having a bunch of people for breakfast. You can double the recipe and make 2 muffin tin pans at once.... yum!  Score: 9.5 






Shelly's Pancake Bites

1/2 cup Multigrain Pancake Mix, dry
1/3 cup Soy Milk (any milk would do)
1/4 cup Torani Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
Assorted Toppings: Cooked Sausage, Crumbled Cooked Bacon, Fruit (I used frozen blueberries but banana slices or apples are yum too)

Mix pancake mix, milk, syrup together till thoroughly combined. Pour batter into a non-stick 12 cup mini muffin tin that has been sprayed with Pam. Fill about 3/4 way up.

No comments:

Post a Comment