Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Baked Egg Cups

These eggs were really good.  They came out exactly like the picture and were really moist inside. I was worried it was going to be dry but it definitely wasn't.  I ended up doubling the recipe because it was my cousin and I and 2 were not enough.  I left out the Salsa because that just sounds disgusting to mix it in with the eggs. I also left out the cheddar cheese because I can't eat that kinda cheese and just put in 3 tablespoons of parm cheese.  They came out awesome.. Oh and when you double the recipe it makes 6 egg cups.. i ate 3 mmmmm... Score: 9   Perfect for a large breakfast crowd cuz you can make all the eggs at once!



Baked Egg Cups

serves 2

2 eggs

1/8 c. milk or half & half

1 T. salsa

2 T. cheddar cheese

1 T. fresh chopped chives

1 T. parmesan cheese

salt/pepper to taste

Grease 2 muffin pan cups. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Beat the eggs and milk. Add in the chives, cheddar, salsa and salt/pepper. Pour mixture into prepared cups. Sprinkle with parmesan. Bake for about 20 minutes, or until eggs are fluffy and set

No comments:

Post a Comment