Sunday, November 25, 2012

S'more Shooters

 These shooters were very tasty.  I used plastic Champagne glasses that they sell I think at any Dollar Store.  I didn't really measure anything. The recipe I did makes 18 glasses.  I made them for a Pamper Chef party so that's why I made so many.  I used 3 boxes of chocolate mousse mix and 8 graham cracker sheets.  I added butter to the graham crackers but that was a bad idea because it hardened and no one could get the cracker out of the bottom of the cup.  I also put a little bit of chocolate syrup in the bottom of the glass just for looks.  Right before I served them I just plopped a tablespoon of marshmallow creme or whatever covered the top of the glass and served it.  They went fast and they looked fancy even though they were pretty easy to make. It was kind of a mess getting the mousse into the glass with a pipping bag so I said whatever and made a huge mess but sometimes it's easier to cook that way instead of trying to keep the kitchen clean while baking. I would definitely make these again for a holiday party.. hmm or maybe for Friendsgiving........ hmmmmm. Score: 9 


S’mores Dessert Shooters

2 graham crackers, each separated into 4 small rectangles
2 cups milk chocolate mousse (such as from 3.1 oz box of mix), prepared but not set up
8 teaspoons marshmallow creme
Miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Save $$$ on your favorite brands

  • 1 In bottom of each of 8 shot glasses, crumble 1 graham cracker rectangle.
  • 2 Spoon chocolate mousse into decorating bag; pipe evenly into shot glasses. Refrigerate 2 hours, or as directed on mousse mix box, until set.
  • 3 Before serving, top each with 1 teaspoon marshmallow creme and a few chocolate chips.

3 comments:

  1. I love anything S'mores. These were tasty, but I didn't like that I couldn't get the marshmallow, chocolate, and graham all in one bite. Maybe use wider cups...OR smaller spoons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking maybe layers of everything?!

    ReplyDelete