Sunday, December 9, 2012

Baked Garlic Brown Sugar Chicken

Sooo... I wasn't too amused by this recipe. I LOVE garlic so I had to try it.. The chicken was very juicy but there really wasn't any flavor.  It was super easy to make but because of the lack of flavor I won't be making it again.  My husband and I both ate it but looked at each other and said "mmmmm not much flavor".. The picture looks better then the taste.  So besides the point..... Score: 4.





About This Recipe

“A quick, easy chicken recipe for days when you don’t want to spend time in the kitchen. Even finicky people will eat it. Goes great with traditional potatoes or rice.”

Ingredients

    • 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    • 4 garlic cloves, minced
    • 4 tablespoons brown sugar
    • 3 teaspoons olive oil

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 500°F and lightly grease a casserole dish.
  2. In small sauté pan, sauté garlic with the oil until tender.
  3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar.
  4. Place chicken breasts in a prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic and brown sugar mixture.
  5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
  6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment